Well, my family and I are down here in Emerald Isle, NC. I am here with my Grandpa, Grandma, Aunt Melanie, Uncle Gavin and Cousins Garreth, Ansley and Tabitha (of course Mom and Dad too). There sure is a lot of noise around with three other kids!! My Grandma bought a pool for my cousin Tabitha and I to sit in. We sure like to splash a lot and suck the salty water off of our hands. Mom and Dad let me sit down in the sand and let the ocean water come up onto my lap. I really like to stare at the waves and drink the water. Even better is eating sand!! I have been served lunch and dinner on the beach too. I sure like the service down here!! My cousins and I sure like to hang out together. We laugh and talk a lot!! I get to take my naps on the beach too! One of the days my blue swim shirt dyed my skin blue too!! Mom sure was suprised when she took off my shirt and it was still there!! I really like to patty cake and my cousin Tabitha likes to "roll them up." Collectively we can almost do the whole song ourselves! My Dad went out fishing on Monday for Spanish Mackeral. Today they are going out fishing from Swansboro. The are hoping to bring home some fresh fish. Well, we are ready to head out to the beach so, until next time I hope everyone enjoys the pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment