
Well, on Sunday night Dad and Mom took me to a minor league baseball game. I got to see the Durham Bulls play from right behind first base!! They were good seats. Our neighbors The Whirlow's invited us to go with them. We had a slight rain delay which I thought was really fun!! A whole crowd of people were trying to squeeze under an overhang. It thundered, the wind was blowing and all the people were really loud. I couldn't get enough. Mom and Dad took the time to eat some hot dogs and nachos. I kept trying to steal their drink and the drinks of any stranger who walked close enough by. (By the way that was really easy for how crowded it was.) The game started back up and I took myself a nice nap on my Dad. My neighbor Llewellyn bought me a Wool E. Bull beanie baby. I really like him. Once I woke up Dad and Mom fed me some cotton candy (Just a few tiny bites.) I am not too sure about that stuff. We got to see the bull blow smoke out of his nose. My most favorite part of the game was when everyone sang "Take me Out to the Ball Game" (one of my favorite songs.) The whole stadium was singing for me!! It was great!! We left at the bottom of the 7th becausue I was ready for my bottle and bed. On the way out to the car I got to see a train pass by!! It sure was loud and fast!! I couldn't keep my eyes off it!!
We sure had a lot of fun and I really want to go back again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment