Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hives AGAIN!!?!!

Well, today Mom and I went shopping. She picked up some new type foods for me to try. It was a prepackaged chicken noodle soup made for kids! She thought it would be easy for a meal that did not get planned. Just to have on hand when need be. Well, we got back home and it was lunch time!! A perfect time to try one for a quick meal. I loved it. It was so tasty I could not stop eating it! Then all of a sudden my neck and face got itchy, my arms, my hands and fingers too!! Sure enough every where I smeared the food on me I had itchy hives!! Mom rushed for the benedryl. She said she was scared the hives would be in my mouth and throat. Dad got a wash cloth and started to wipe me down to get any soup residue off!! Within a few minutes the hives started going down. Mom and Dad guess the hives were from contact. My parents were scared that once my body started processing the food that the hives would come back all over my body. Well, we were lucky no hives yet!! So, Mom and Dad said even though I really liked the soup I couldn't have any more of those things!! They took a few pictures too just to keep a record.

No comments: