Wednesday, October 22, 2008

NC State Fair

Dad took today off of work and he told me we were going to the NC State Fair! I had no clue what that meant!! After my morning nap Mom and Dad packed me in the Jeep and we made our trip. We ate lunch there I had my first hot dog which I ate in the form of a corn dog. That was pretty tasty. I ate corn dog, french fries, milk, some fruit (from home) and my first taste of lemonade!! I really enjoyed eating all of those foods. After we ate lunch Mom and Dad fed me some funnel cake too! I really really liked that!! There were so many people to watch, so many new noises and sights to see. I spent most of the time chillin' in my stroller just taking it in. Mom and Dad took me to see the livestock, once I realized they were real animals I could not take my eyes off of them! Mom and Dad let me have a taste of cotton candy too!! Mom and Dad's motto for today was, "When in Rome.." I had a really nice time and was pooped out on the walk back to the car. Mom and Dad have made a slide show for everyone of the better pictures we took today!!

No comments: