Saturday, December 20, 2008

First Hair Cut

So, the torture continues. Yesterday, my parents made me sit with Santa. Today they tried to take my pacifier away and get my hair cut!! I am sick of this. I think they are really trying to torture me. I screamed for 1.5 hours of a "nap" this morning. (Angry screaming) So, they took me to get my hair cut. The lady seemed nice and Dad blew bubbles, but Mom made me sit in a strange chair all by myself. I did not like that I cried and reached for Mom, giggle at the bubbles Dad blew and whimpered while the strange lady cut my hair. Mom and Dad bought me Chic Fila for lunch and even got me a vanilla milk shake!! Then they put me to nap without my pacifier again. After I screamed again for 45 minutes straight they gave it back. I fell asleep the moment I gave it a suck. So, Mom and Dad told me I win for now and we'll try again later. Anyways, enjoy the pictures. They are a couple of days after I got my hair cut. I look like such a big boy!!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Hey Aidan, Ask your Mom about her blanket. Love, Grandma