Full Term!!
Yesterday, we headed to the OB's office for an ultrasound to check his growth. My weight gain and belly size have been on check however, since Logan was such a little bitty they wanted to get a measurement of Baby D and a check on my fluid level.
Everything looks FANTASTIC! I have to say I am LOVING those cheeks they just make my heart melt. Andrew and I were thrilled with the appointment. He is measuring spot on for Dec. 28. He was weighing in just over 6 pounds. Now, they say give or take a pound to their estimate. However, with Logan they were all spot on the weight and size. We'll see. I am pretty uncomfortable which is expected at this time. It is hard to sleep, hard to keep or stay comfortable, reflux is just fantastic! He puts pressure on parts of my pelvis where I have pains over the front of my legs, my sacro-iliac joints are agitated and hurt most of the time. I have been told the fix is getting him out. We're ready to meet him and get our new life as a Family of 5 started.
Baby D enjoys listening to the Boys going wild. In the ultrasound we saw a hand in his face which in the following pictures is the talon-esque thing in his face and he also (like Aidan) enjoys having his foot in his face too. (No wonder it hurts in my pelvis...the entire Baby is curled up in there!) Both Aidan and Logan enjoyed being folded almost in half too. Blah! We are anxious for the next few weeks. I have had some days of feeling fantastic and days of feeling absolutely horrible. I have the regular Braxton Hicks and then I have days where it feels like early labor just very irregular and inconsistent. Who knows??! I keep getting my hopes up that we meet him sooner than later! It's to the point where the end seems so far away and surreal.
We plan on keeping every posted as much as possible even on here! In the meantime we want to stay busy so time doesn't drag on too much until his arrival.






No comments:
Post a Comment