Well, I went to see the doctor today. I weigh in at 13 pounds 4 ounces and am 24 3/4 inches tall. Mom and Dad say that my weight is in the 90th percentile and my height is in the 97th. The doctor says I am perfect. Mom and Dad have noticed a red mark on my chest and thought it to be a superficial hemangioma. They checked with the doctor and he told them they were correct. He also says it will get more red and raised over the next year but, will then eventually fade out in a few years. I also got my first couple vaccines and it sure hurt my legs. I cried for a good 5 minutes. My Mom held and rocked me then I fell asleep. I really like to talk a lot (bet you can't guess who that comes from.) I don't go back to see the doctor until I am 4 months old.
My Dad is staying home with Mom and Me this week. We are really having a good time all together.
Dad says we'll get some new pictures up this week, he's been snap happy with the camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment