Saturday, February 16, 2008

Laughing

Hey Guys!!  It's been a while.  Well, I started to laugh on Feb. 4th.  I laughed for Mom.  I am pretty particular about who and when I laugh.  Mom and Dad keep trying to get it on video.  I just won't do it.  I am not a big fan of the camera.  Who knows who will see the pictures or video?
My Mom keeps telling me that I will be staying with my Grandma in the mornings starting on Monday.  Mom and Dad are worried about how the schedule will work out.  I like to wake up around 7am, but Mom has to leave the house around 6:30-6:45 am. 
We went grocery shopping today and we saw another baby who 
was about my size.  Turns out he was 6 months old (his Mom said he
 was only 5lbs when born).  I am getting to be a big boy. I like
 to eat and eat a lot.  If you don't feed me when I want it, even if it's 30 seconds after I am hungry I yell REAL loud.  Mom and Dad think I might be saying some obscenities.  That's for me to know and them to wonder.  
Here's a picture of me with our neighbor's dog Reno.  

Here I am sleeping on my Mom at the end of January.  

No comments: