Saturday, March 8, 2008
It's been a while...
Well, it has been too long. My Mom wasn't feeling too well the other week and it really stopped things around the house. My Dad says he was a single Dad taking care of two babies. ;-) Well, I am a beefcake..at least my parents say so. I really like food. Mom and Dad checked my weight last night. They weighed Mom and then weighed Mom while she was holding me. There was a 16-17 pound difference. Mom and Dad just measured me and I am 26.25 inches tall!! When I take naps I like to hook my hands onto my ears. I also have found out I have a tongue and enjoy sticking it out.
Yesterday, when Mom was done with work, we got to hang out with Grandma, Aunt Melanie, Uncle Matt, and my cousins Garreth, Ansley and Tabitha. Garreth and Ansley were speaking "parseltongue" to me. (They had just watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets!) I really enjoyed it and was laughing quite a bit. Mom says I am going to roll over soon. I wiggle around when laying down and roll up onto my sides. Dad and I hung out on Thursday night and he told Mom that after she left I spun around in a complete circle on the floor before I fell asleep for a nap.
I really like music and singing. The TV is pretty interesting too. There are lots of colors and shapes to watch. Mom and Dad say I might be getting some teeth. I chew on my fingers all the time and drool a lot. I also stick 1-4 fingers down my throat and gag! Yuck.
Here are some pictures of me around my house.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment