
Sorry guys, Mom has a hard time helping me with this. I don't like her to be in front of the computer. I guess I better learn when she's bloggin'. Well, I had a good 4 month check up.
I was :
27 inches tall
17.2 lbs
And
have a HUGE head like my Dad
I sure did not like those shots again. Then the next day I had a little fever. Mom says my cheeks were extra pink. I was not very happy.
My buddy Chandler came over and I did not feel like hanging out and Mom says it showed.
At my doctors appointment I rolled over from my stomach to back, which I have only done now one other time for my Grandma last week. I know Mom is a sucker so I just ball and don't pick up my head. However, on Saturday I cooperated. Do you like the claw marks on my head?
My Mom has to go to work now.
So, I will put up more posts later. We have LOTS of pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment