
Well, Mom and I had some time together for 5 days!! My Dad made a business trip to New York, New York!! While he was gone I grew soo much!! Dad left and I decided I can reach and grab with a lot more precision. I also learned that my can catch my legs on purpose now!! I almost roll over trying to look where people are going. I hold my head up real well when on my tummy. ( Everyone says my head is huge..so this is big!) I sit up pretty well too for being not quite 5 months yet ( I have 5 more days). I sure do love to eat and am eating lots!! Everything has really started coming together for me just in the few days he was gone. Here are a few pictures my Mom took during that time!
No comments:
Post a Comment