

Well, Mom and Dad say that today I am a entire half a year old! As you can see I sit up pretty well today. I am a little wobbly when I don't pay attention, but overall do well. Mom and Dad let me sit out in the front yard too! I go to see the Pediatrician for my stats on the 27th. Today I posed for Mom and Dad and spent the afternoon/evening at Meme and Papa's house for Memorial Day.
(Update 5/27) So, my 6 month old stats are:
Weight: 20 lbs 3 oz (90%)
Height: 28 3/4 in (>97%)
My head is in the 95%.
So, Mom and Dad say I am proportionately large.
I have been eating two meals a day for a few weeks now, (With bottles in between).
The Dr says that at 7 months I can eat meats and citrus. He also told Mom and Dad to let me eat what they eat (that can be mashed up anyways) so the baby foods are to be sorta phasing out. He also said to let me feed myself too. So, I have a lot of news for being half a year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment