Monday, May 19, 2008

Log rolling!!

Well, last week I started rolling from my back to my tummy. Tonight I can roll from my back to tummy to back etc. I can cover some ground!! I really enjoying rolling all over the living room. Mom and Dad say I am getting big and acting bigger! I weigh 19 lbs 11 oz. I head to the Dr's next week for my 6 month check up and Mom says I am getting more shots! Yuck! I can sit up a little if I lean on my hands and every so often I sit up straight and tumble over. Mom says I will get the hang of it soon! Well for those of you who have not heard yet, my Mom is quitting her job to stay home with me!! We are so excited!! I am going to miss seeing Grandma everyday though. Mom says we will definitely visit. Our swimming pool opened this past Saturday. I am not sure what one is but Mom and Dad tell me it's like a big bath tub. I really like the bath tub and am splashing quite a bit lately. I also roll onto my side when I sleep. Take a look here....

No comments: