Monday, July 16, 2012

In dire need of updates.

There are a lot of owed updates on here.
One post I started writing before Logan started preschool.  His short time at school has ended and he will start a new full school year soon.
Then Logan turned 3.
I turned 30 and my Husband had a plan for my birthday.  :)
We had more things happen but at this point I can't remember it right now.
 We met with the Developmental pediatrician for Logan.  
Then came the posts you probably saw regarding the stupid tumor, results and second opinions.
The school years ended.  Aidan turned 4.5.  Daniel turned 1.5 years.  Father's Day came and went.  My Dad turned 60.  4th of July.  A trip to Ohio.  And more shenanigans at the end of last week.  I hope to update with everything but it seems overwhelming.  I hope to catch up if not, I will catch up from here.

Until later!

No comments: