Here I am trying to pull some
weight
off my shoulders.
I am horribly behind on all things.
I am still caught up on laundry
though..
I have taken back to running our
household
numbers,
and
am not quite up to my picky
particular
potential.
It took us both to iron it out last
night
and
it took almost 2 hours.
I just like to keep a good eye
on spending
and
keep the papers organized.
We stayed under on our Christmas
budget
which is awesome.
For me it is to start saving in the
new room month
(I type random words sometimes..)
(I type random words sometimes..)
and
zero out the budget.
That way we “magically” grow
our standard savings.
Too much info?
Get over it.
I am not mentioning numbers
just the basics on what I do.
That said, I found some errors
today.
Just tried to double pay 2 bills.
Since apparently I did not know
I already paid them.
I know this can happen to anyone
but I haven't done it before..
I did one time buy twice as many
diapers as
needed..but..
I had two in diapers
and
a screaming 12 hour a day baby
and
a screaming 4-6 hours a day
not-quite-2 year old
and
a 3 year old who would beg to go to
his room
to get away from the noise.
That said, I don't have that
and
still managed to whoops on things
and
paid extra on one. (No biggie
there..but not planned)
So this really gets to me.
AND even though I
updated our 2014 calendar
(which I USUALLY do early December
every year)
I just finished it today
and
wrote down all the school
schedules.
Apparently, I can't read because
Bitty has school today
and
I was positive I did not read it on
his
school calendar this morning.
**Edit**Yes, I was looking at the calendar for
the school system he was in before we moved. **
the school system he was in before we moved. **
I am pretty detailed oriented
so to have quite a few faux pas
today is not good.
Stuff happens, but it bugs me
today.
Probably bugs me because in 2 weeks
I will have my next MRI and
neuro-oncologist visit.
I was supposed to in December but
they called to reschedule due to my
Doc's schedule for traveling
changing.
December was a bit nutty.
Some issues with one of our Pups
which means we have to decide what
to do
and
that includes revamping the budget
to
compensate for his new needs.
Bitty hit a nice fever the day
after Christmas
and
hasn't recovered fully yet.
He keeps giving us his little
curves of crazy.
Even one of the most “strict”
peds,
(the one who told me at 2 when I
listed some oddities I noticed
said, “It's not like he's
Autistic or anything.”..)
Agreed, something isn't quite right
but we can only list
what the illness is not.
Our tiles under our fridge
are pulled up
and
now the “man in charge”
from the plumbing company
has to come look at it
even thought we spent 2 weeks with
a dehumidifier
and 1 of those 2 weeks also had a
supremely noisy fan
to help dry it out.
We also met with their general
contractor too.
His taking so long slows the
process down
but he should be here tonight
even though he canceled on us
earlier this week.
So here's hoping that ball
continues to roll...
And things happen and schedules
have hiccups..
We also had an animal stuck in our
attic for a few hours on
Tuesday afternoon into evening.
THANKFULLY, it found it's way out
and
we have a vague idea of it's way in
and
blocked it.
So far so good..
So right now I would love to go
hide
just because of all these nagging
things
BUT,
I can't, so I won't
I can't, so I won't
and
have a giant list of to do's
and
really would just prefer to
play with the Boys..
So onward to find the balance of
both..
I really keep thinking it's a
Monday..
SO glad it is not!!
There are plenty of sparkles of
good..
they may be little but
they are here!
Time to go scrub some dirt, play
with the Boys
and
focus on all of our sparkles..
with a little less weight now off
my back.
No comments:
Post a Comment