Too much time has passed
since the last post.
I have a few entries saved
however,
they need some editing.
This will be a post that
is not edited,
so I am preemptively
apologizing for the
possible lack of flow.
Summer was fun and quick.
We found an awesome pool
to join.
Biggun' did swim and
tennis
and had a blast.
As always you meet nice
and people
and a
few who don't seem so
nice.
Overall, we are pleased
and happy to join again this year.
Biggun' started first
grade
and
has 2 amazing teachers
who he adores.
They have blow our minds
with
all they do.
Bitty enjoyed the pool
over the Summer too.
He was always done by
about 1.5 hours at the pool though.
He saw a few big kids he
knew there.
OK, well the big kids
recognized him.
Thanks to the awesome set
up that
the Elementary school
he did Pre-K at had.
He got to eat lunch and
spend parts of his day
with the 5th
graders.
We met some really sweet
ones at the pool.
It melted our hearts.
Bitty is now doing
Transitional Kindergarten
at a great developmental
based preschool
that we have eye balled
for a few years.
Now since we live so close
to it,
it was a simple and easy
choice.
He is thriving so well
there
and
soon will have his
Kindergarten
Screening to see if
Aidan's Elementary school
can accommodate his
current needs.
D loves all things water.
He begs to go to the pool
still.
D began his second year of
preschool
and is thoroughly enjoying
it.
He really loves it there.
He is in a class of all
Boys!!
They are a sweet bunch
with
two teachers who are
amazing too.
We really have been
blessed with amazing teachers
all around for all Boys so
far.
D is growing so fast
and
at times we realize
we are forgetting what a
typical developing child he is.
From where our “standards”
were with Bitty at this age
we are floored
and
blinded sided by
what D does.
He is like his big
brother's LOVES numbers, letters and puzzles.
I don't know how many
random people comment on how
engineer-like our Boys
are.
I smile and nod.
They are like their Daddy.
Funny, how the last post
was on the topic of Heaven.
On October 1 our Sweet
Goofy Cooper
He had been out of sorts
for a while.
I was always afraid I
would find him eternally sleeping.
His last month or two on
Earth was
going to the Vet
and
me sounding like the crazy
lady
who did not agree with
what the Vet said.
Things just did not add
up.
Needless to say, Andrew
talked to the vet office
and
took Cooper in.
It was at a time we both
cold not go
so he came home form work.
I did the typical Tuesday
rounds of carpool
and
Bitty's appointments with
therapists.
The vet did a blood draw
on our Sweet older 9 year old Cooper.
The blood draw was a
drastic difference than a few months before.
Andrew was by himself
and
got to hear some rough
news regarding our precious
Cooper.
Acute Lymphatic Leukemia.
His blood was showing
signs of the terrible downhill move.
As in what typically
happens is horrible, bleeding out from the lungs.
Our Cooper was also no
longer eating.
He was refusing even his
most favorite foods.
I went into crazy Dog
Mommy mode of cooking
chicken and rice to try
and get him to eat.
We always talked about our
Pups
and
said we would never worry
about Cooper
until he did not eat.
We were there.
He started vomiting.
We had a choice to make.
So, we kept our routine
normal the next
day
and
got our Boys to school.
We tried to get a last
photo of our two pups but
Roxy wouldn't go near
Cooper
and
Cooper wouldn't go near
her.
We then took Cooper to the
vet for the final time.
We said Good Bye for now.
Then life keeps moving.
Andrew had to go to work
and
I had to go get the Boys
from school.
Then we had to have the
Heaven
talk with the Boys.
Needless to say, they
still ask about our Cooper.
They want us to go get him
from Heaven and bring him home
since Cooper is all better
now.
Yup.
I hope to post a quick
Biggun' and D Birthdays, Christmas and New Years blurb to get some
version of caught up.
I then hope to add a few
entries of writing I have been sitting on for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment