
Well, on Sunday we went to church and then had breakfast at Grandma and Grandpa's. I jumped in the jumper and then ate a nice peach and some cheerios. Just before eating Mom noticed a hive on my cheek. But, everyone else said maybe something rubbed my face. Then about an hour later, I got a whole bunch all over the side of my face. Mom put ice on it so I wouldn't itch it. Then we came home and the fun began. The hives were all over my face, arms, shoulders and back. Mom called the doctor because I am not supposed to have allergy meds. ( I am too young.) Then made a trip to the store and came back with some disgusting Bubble Gum flavored Benedryl (the only dye-free flavor). The hives battle has only been won now for almost a day. That medicine sure made me sleepy and all of the itching made me cranky. Monday we went to see the doctor he said it was something I ate in the past few days. It did not have to be anything "new" and more than likely wasn't. It was something I have eaten before. So, in two weeks Mom and Dad get to try and make me have hives again. They're thinking it was the applesauce and blueberry food I ate. The doctor said once we figure it out (IF we do) we won't eat that food for a few years and we should overcome it. Soo...let's hope!! Hives sure are no fun at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment