Thursday, July 10, 2008
My First Fourth of July
Well, sorry it took so long to update this. Here it is almost one week later. I spent the day at the pool. After my morning nap I went with Mom and Dad to the pool. We hung out there with our neighbors, The Whirlow's and The Barna's. We had a nice time. I napped in my stroller, floated in my float, splashed, drank pool water, at dinner, watched all the swimmers and took a nice poop too! Mom and Dad thought I was good, but I just could not help but to poop in my swim diaper. What a mess...needless to say we left the pool after that. Then we had the neighbors over for burgers. And then the fun began. We had a thunderstorm and the power went out!! It was out until 3:30 am. It was hot and sticky. The neighbors were all locked out of their houses. (Everyone uses their garage door...no power..the opener..no work!) My new buddy Isabelle was here too. She was not a fan of being hot either. Her and I had a hard time sleeping. Her Mom and Dad remembered that we had a key to their door, so they spent the night at home and the Whirlow's stayed in the guest room until the power came back on.
So I have a 4th of July outfit, I was wearing it and spit up on it. Then Mom and Dad were going to take pictures but, the power went out...Nuts! We'll have to do a post 4th picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment