Monday, July 28, 2008

Road Trip!!

Well, my cousin Jeremy got married last Saturday. All the way in Ohio! We were going to fly but the airlines aren't doing too well and the one we were going to fly no longer exists. (That's what my parents said.) So, we rode up my Grandpa and Grandma. I did not mind being any my car seat. We stopped to have some good breakfasts and I ate my bottles in the car. I sure like to look at everything going by outside the car! Mom, Dad and Grandma kept me entertained. Once we got to Ohio we were in the car a lot. Going back and forth from the hotel to my Great Grandparents. I got to meet so many people! It was a little overwhelming at ti mes. However, I got to see my cousins too. It was funny seeing them somewhere other than NC. I was so excited to be at a wedding I kept wanting to giggle and talk in the ceremony. It was sooo much fun! I fell asleep at the reception and woke back up in my Grandpa's car. The next day we drove back home. I was sick of the car and got really frustrated for the last hour of the trip. Here are some pictures and one of the best ones is of a funny car we saw.

No comments: