My Great Grandparents Crase came down for a visit. We got to see them a good bit. Tonight, however was there last night here before driving back to Ohio. We went over to Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner. I got to play with my cousins. It was a lot of fun. My cousin Tabitha and I have a thing for dog water. She snuck away and had a hay day! There is a picture of the aftermath and the culprit is the naked baby. :-) My cousin Ansley was very nice to share her cereal with us babies. It was very tasty. We then all tried to take a picture with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa. You can see from the pictures that is a difficult feat. We all were very tired by the time we were done. It was so great to see them and I sure had a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy the slide show.
No comments:
Post a Comment