Today I am One Year Old...at least that is what my parents say. I got to open presents before breakfast. Mom made me banana bread muffins for breakfast too!! I had a good day today. Mom and Dad took me to get a nice new pair of shoes too! This past Saturday I started taking steps, only Grandma saw! I showed Mom and Dad last night for sure! I got to the doctor tomorrow for my check up. Mom and Dad will put this information in this posting too. Tonight I had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. Grandma, Grandpa, Nana, Grandpop, Meme, Papa, Uncle Matt and Uncle Phil came over to eat too!! I got to open a few more presents. Mom has made a quick slide show of pictures from this morning to this evening for you to enjoy. I had a great day and really did not feel like napping a lot. My Dad is staying home with me all week and I don't have time to nap when he is around!!
One Year Stats:
Height: 32.5 in (97%)
Weight: 23.7 lb (50%)
Head Circum: 49 cm (97%)
Walking? Technically yes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment