
Today Mom and I went over to the Osterhoudt's. Our families did not get to see each other much over the holidays due to me being under the weather. However, we are all healthy so our Mom's thought it would be good for us to play. Chandler has not seen me since I have been running around. We had a nice time and played trains. I really liked the milk tank for one of the train cars. I liked to chew on it and when Mom got me buckled in the car found it still in my hand! Mom ran back inside and gave it back to Chandler. It sure was good to teeth on. Chandler has a little brother too, Mom was holding him and I did not like it at first. My Mom let me see him and I took his pacifier and made him cry. Once Brighton was crying I was content to go play trains and let my Mom hold him. Here is an attempt at getting Chandler and I to look at the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment