Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Backyard!

Today was a nice Saturday, it was a little windy but warm enough for me to play in the backyard for the first time since I could walk!! Dad showed my around my little play set. I slid down the slide a few times. I preferred walking around the grass touching it and trying to keep my footing on the smalls inclines in the back yard. Walking on uneven ground is kind of tough! I keep falling and had a hard time getting up. We have had a lot of rain lately and my parents found out that it was still a little wet. You will notice the mud/dirt stains on my knees and rear. I had a nice time though and then Mom, Dad, the dogs and me went for a stroll around the neighborhood. Fresh air sure makes for some good napping!!

No comments: