Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day!!

Today we got snow!!!! We had a little back in November,but nothing like this! On our back patio Mom and Dad said we had snow about 4 inches high! That's a lot for around here. Mom, Dad and I had a nice warm breakfast of Cream of Wheat and then we layered on the clothes to go out. Dad took a picture of Mom dressing me. Good thing Mom went out last night bought the last pair of snow boots in my size at Target! I walk pretty well in them, but outside it was hard because of the depth of the snow. I kept face planting in the snow. We spent about 15 minutes outside, the wind was blowing and it was still snowing! Mom and Dad decided I needed to come in. I was very mad and threw a hissy fit for Mom while Dad was outside cleaning off the Jeep so he could go into work. He went in 30 minutes late so he could play with me. We went out again right before lunch but I was hungry and did not get to the play with the twins down the street like I Mom was hoping. Mom figured out that I can say "Bye Bye" today. I finally clued her in when I was saying it and trying to jimmy all the door knobs to get back outside. Too bad for me Mom and Dad keep all the dead bolts locked too! I am not tall enough to reach those yet. Please enjoy the pictures!! I sure do like snow!

No comments: