Wednesday, February 25, 2009

15 Months Old!!

Today I am 15 months old!! We stopped by the pediatricians office for a check up.
My stats are:
Height: 33 inches (95%)
Weight: 25 lbs. 1.5 oz (55%)
Head Circumference: 19.75 in (<97%)

The doctor says everything looks good. I have only four more teeth left to come in (THANK GOODNESS from: Carrie and Andrew). I run most everywhere and get into everything. I am a little selective with talking some days I decide the sound "Ba" is universal and other days it is more fun to make all sorts of sounds. Mom and Dad took me to see Uncle Wayne for a chiropractic adjustment and then took me out to lunch. We did not eat lunch out because I had enough. I have not been sleeping well and lost it at the restaurant. I fell asleep on the way home and Mom and Dad ate their food in the car. I ate lunch once I woke up from my nap. Dad took the afternoon off of work, too bad we did not have a more enjoyable day. My Dad is taking Friday off of work so I can't wait for that! Mom and Dad are hoping that day will go better than today. I hope so too since today wasn't peaches for me either. Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is so tall! Well nevermind that should not be a suprise. I hope all are doing well and that he is sleeping better. I hope we can get the kids together sometime soon.