
Last night I went to the circus! Mom and Dad said they had a nice time watching me take in the experience. We were seven rows from the floor. We could smell the animals!! I waved at all the animals and people. I would clap too! I liked the pyrotechnics and flashing lights. My parents and I went out to dinner at Panera before hand too. We arrived early so we could walking on the floor and see the performers up close and personal. We watched a clown spin plates, an elephant paint a picture, a man dancing on stilts, and a trapeze artist. Then we made our way to our seats for the show to begin! I really liked the girl on the trapeze hoop I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Mom and Dad said the night was sensory overload, I just stared everything and every one down. We got to see seven motorcycles driving in a big round cage and a tight rope motorcycle!! The tightrope motorcycle was right in front of our seats, he also had a trapeze bar underneath him with a woman on it!! I would get excited and sit up real straight when the engine would rev and they would zoom up the rope. We got to see dogs, llamas, goats, horses, ponies, a porcupine, elephants, and tigers!! During intermission I decided it was time to talk. We had already passed bed time and I did not nap well yesterday due to my last few teeth coming in. I would cuddle Mom then Dad to go to sleep and then a loud noise would happen and I just could not miss it! I sure had fun but am tired today. We went with our friends the Osterhoudts. Chandler and I did not interact much because there was way too many other things going on!! I sure hope I get to go again!! Here are some pictures we took just before the show began.

Attempting to Cheese with Dad...notice Circle came with us.


She was who I was staring at...the drool is just a side effect of the teething...not the girl. ;-)
1 comment:
Sara is very jealous of Aidan's trip. She loved the pictures of the elephants and tried to kiss them. I hope you all are doing well and I hope we can get together soon!
Post a Comment