We've had some warmer weather and we all really like it a lot. I really like it because my parents let me go play in the backyard and let me walk the loop of our street. My parents are teaching me to look both ways before we cross the street however they wont' let me cross it I have to be carried. I like to wave at all the neighbors that drive by and watch the airplanes take off and land at the airport. Today was an exceptionally pretty day so we did both. Mom cleaned Logan's diaper pail, bath seat and Bumbo. She was waiting for the warm weather so we all could be outside when she did it and let them dry in the sun. I enjoyed picking up things out of the back yard and feeling all the weeds in the grass. We have bermuda grass so our entire yard should be brown. All the green in the pictures are of the weeds. This morning I thought it was fun to stick my tongue out at my Dad too.
No comments:
Post a Comment