Saturday, July 31, 2010

Another Update

Andrew and his Dad are putting some more mud on our new wall today. They also will be using the left over drywall to finish drywalling part of the garage. After they are done we will only have a 3-4 ft wide section that needs drywall. Not too shabby! This will also open up space on the garage floor. So exciting and ready for the work to be done on the new wall. We still need to prime, add molding and paint the wall. Then we need doors to the new office and a cable jack installed. Lastly, we need to relocate the light fixture in the dining room now toy room. However, the light fixture is the lowest priority. Right now we need to get the new office up and running so we can start on Aidan's Big Boy Room.
I had Andrew take a quick snap shot of me today. One for the memory book. haha...The OB referred me to a cardiologist for some episodes of faintness I have had. They did an EKG in office, an echo in office and sent me home with a portable EKG to wear for 24 hours to monitor if I have any of these feelings. The cardiologist was really nice and said not to worry it all is overkill but he would rather make sure. (As would we!) So, I had Andrew take a picture for the books. I was very happy to take it off. All of the leads were itching me like no tomorrow. Only thing was I had to call Andrew up to help rip them off. I just couldn't do it. I will return it to the cardiologist for review on Monday.
We have chosen a name for our Third Wonderful Little Man. Most already know but for those who don't our third son's name is Daniel Henry. We really wanted to go with the Irish origin names however, there wasn't anyone that stood out. Andrew kept going back to Daniel and I thought of Henry as a middle name. We chose Daniel because we like it and because it is a variation of my Dad's name. We also liked the name Henry and it is a name used in Andrew's Mom's family. So, we figured out last Boy since we couldn't find an Irish name that we wanted needed to have some family type names. Now the hardest part is throwing the third name into the mix. I wonder how confused we get. I often call Aidan Andrew and vice versa. (Hence as why we have to more A, C or L sounding names...) Daniel is a very active boy. I have felt him move for a while now and Andrew has been able to feel him also. With Aidan and Logan I felt them for a good month or so before Andrew could feel them from the outside of my belly. I don't know what Daniel's deal is but I have not yet felt a flutter. Every feeling is a good hard punch or kick. Wonder, if that says anything about his personality. Hmmm...I think we're in trouble. ;-)

No comments: