How did we get here?! Since the Boys I have become quite sappy. This is one of our "firsts" that is now over and done. I just don't see how it came so fast. I REALLY do NOT want time to be going this fast. Our first baby is done with his first first year of school. OK OK, I know it's only preschool but it a lot under our belts! Aidan really did well at school this year.
We are so thankful that he was able to share this experience with his best friend and "twin", Tabitha. Aidan and Tabitha are best buddies and joined at the hip. For those of you who don't know she is my Sister's youngest child. They are 3 weeks and 2 days different in age. Since before they could talk they had their own language together. The would babble back and forth only to go run in the same direction to execute their "plan."
There were lucky enough to be in the same class at the same school and this helped them to be excited for their new adventure. They had WONDERFUL caring teachers and met some great friends.
Aidan knows that there is no school for the summer and means that we will spend time at the pool. This year most of our pool time will be in our backyard. We decided that we barely used our membership last year and figured this year would be the same. We used Nana and Grandpop's pool more than the one we paid to join last year. Our plan is to spend some time at their pool some too. I am sure it won't be as often as we would really like but packing everyone up to go is quite time consuming.
We are hoping for a fun summer and can't wait for school next year however, I am in NO WAY wishing for the time to fly by.


No comments:
Post a Comment