Friday, December 9, 2011

Four Years Old!!


This year we were able to have Aidan's Big Family Party on his Birthday.  The day before Logan and Aidan helped me whip up the icing for the cake.  Logan was VERY helpful.  



 The Birthday morning began like all others(Birthday Mornings).  Waking up and coming downstairs to your presents and a few "unexpected" decorations (that is if I have my act together).

Here is the cake.  Nothing super fancy.  We are realizing there are great challenges with decorating cakes with minimal to no food dyes.  I did a little reading about natural food dyes.  The colors are not as vibrant and not always consistent.  Another thing kind of creeped me out was what they use to extract the colors from the plants. Now for the life of me I can't find the information I read but I am hesitant to use "all natural" dyes too. 

Here a few photos of the party.  I am not the best photo taker as I am doing things in the kitchen and mingling instead of snapping photos.  

I may have mentioned before but starting last December Logan began to totally lose it when we sing songs.  Now Aidan can sing. But if it is anyone else Logan is not a fan.  He totally flips his lid.  The song that agitates him the most is "Happy Birthday". (even when Aidan sings it.) What do you think?

A few days later Aidan went in for his physical.  He has great vision, hearing and did fantastic talking to the Doctor.  Aidan is tall and skinny.  
At four years he is now:
42 in tall (90%)
39.5 lbs (74%)

Wow!  How did we get here already?!

Happy Birthday Aidan Patrick!

No comments: