Our Christmas Cookies this year. For being prepackaged they are pretty decent and not any extra junk thrown in them. We made these on the 23rd. I have high hopes for Christmas baking next year.
Here is the one video we got on our camera. We have a second that is 3 seconds long so I don't really think it "counts." I haven't messed with Andrew's iPod to look at the videos on there yet. I have a hard time with videos..I get motion sick real easy and lately it has been worse. Bleh.
Here is the one video we got on our camera. We have a second that is 3 seconds long so I don't really think it "counts." I haven't messed with Andrew's iPod to look at the videos on there yet. I have a hard time with videos..I get motion sick real easy and lately it has been worse. Bleh.
No comments:
Post a Comment