Amazing how fast 7 years
and can go by and how fast things can change.
Happy Anniversary Andrew!
These 7 years of marriage
have been wonderful and the last few so far from what we expected. I
cannot imagine them any other way. I would do it all again. I look
forward to the rest of our lives together and know that we can take
all that comes our way.


1 comment:
congratulations to you both as well! We seem to have a lot in common. I wanted to share with you that I read a few of your posts. It seems like we have very similar children. My oldest would most likely be classified on the spectrum if we pursued a diagnosis. We have worked with him extensively and done a lot of diet changes. We have seen a huge difference from when he was 2 (4 1/2 now). I know there are so many variances but I just wanted to share that with you. Always look at where you were 6 months ago, that has helped me realize that we are progressing. But I know how incredibly tired and how hard it is. I have written a lot about our struggles. Though I have never used the words Austism or Sensory Processing Disorder in my blog. I posted a great article a while back by a Christian mom if you are interested. It really encouraged me. http://weimarkids.blogspot.com/2012/02/behind-closed-doors.html
:-) Alyson
weimarfam@gmail.com
Post a Comment