We love talking to Aidan
about his happenings of the day and hearing his rendition of the day.
Fellow Parents understand
that at times the kid version of the story can be cryptic.
Especially when it
involves their day when they are not with us.
Eventually we find out the
what happened and then their story makes sense.
Wednesday's at Aidan's
school they have Chapel. The classes meet in the Sanctuary and they
are told a Bible Story and talk about it.
Today, I asked Aidan about
Chapel.
He told me they talked
about a man named Jesus. Jesus had empty pockets with no pig food
and Jesus had no pig food to eat.
Of course this brings
curiosity to figure out what Bible Story he learned today. I really
love hearing his stories and seeing how incredibly accurate they are
once I know what he is talking about.
Perhaps someone will know
what story he learned just by the given details however, I am not the
most savvy on Bible stories.
I pulled out the list of
stories they will learn this month. The story for today was, “The
Prodigal Son.”
I have to say he was
pretty spot on in his own way. :)
What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment