Last Tuesday, I headed to the appointment with the neurologist. That went very well and she concluded that the migraines are typical aura migraines (just that my aura changed). There is no evidence that the growth in my brain is causing the migraine activity. She gave us more information about what to look for if it grows and begins to cause trouble. She was not there to push migraine meds and I expressed my concern with taking medications. I take what I need. Unless what I am doing completely stops working then I am to call back. If any seizure like activity (which is possible) then call the neurosurgeon.
Bottom line it was by chance we found the lesion/tumor/growth (whatever word you choose) and luckily we can keep an eye on it and if it starts to cause problems we will know what is causing them! A blessing in disguise.
No comments:
Post a Comment