Monday, May 21, 2012

Grand Plans

I have grand plans to actually update the blog a few posts saved as drafts.  Life just seems to get in the way.  We had Logan's Meet the Teacher Day, Logan's Third Birthday, Logan's Well Child Check, My 30th Birthday, My Uncle Jack passed away, Logan started school, Aidan and I went to Ohio for the funeral, Andrew stayed home with Logan and D, Daniel turned 16 months on my Birthday.  I took a while to get used to the two carpools, Grandpa P turned 81.  Then it turned May.  Logan met with the developmental pediatrician again, we changed Aidan and Logan's OT schedules to accommodate Logan's schools schedule.  My Brother turned 33, Mother's Day, Daniel turned 17 months, Logan went to the eye doctor, and now here we are with my follow up MRI tomorrow.  The imaging place called this morning and told me I will be scanned for 45-60 minutes.  They will start with a scan (that I did not have before) that takes very small slices and it is very important even more than with the others to lay still, then they will proceed with the pre-contrast and contrast scans.  After that is done we need to head straight to the neurosurgeon and he will read it and tell us what he sees.  Then formulate the plan from there.  It could be still there the same size, changed shape, gotten bigger, heck, maybe it will get smaller?!
Anyways, I have been so incredibly overwhelmed that I have not sat down to try and write out some posts.  I want to make them coherent, I want to make them detailed enough (for us to remember) and incorporate photos too.
We have had a field trip, some parties, and other fun things mixed in too..not just all work.  Today Aidan's class met at a playground for a pizza party.  It was stressful.  Aidan was very out of sorts this morning and did great when we got there.  30 minutes into being at the playground he took a spill and never really recovered.  Daniel had a blast but got pretty upset when I would need to tend to Aidan and if he thought there was even a remote possibility that I was leaving him with someone else.

So...time to go take that rest I promised I would take with Aidan...

No comments: