Friday, June 28, 2013

Rogers?! Dodgers..Uterine?! Shmu-terine..

Here is the end of another Rogers' chaos week.

Just FYI we took the chance of putting our house on the market.
It was a week ago yesterday “active”
we only had 2 showings last Friday
and
one this Tuesday.
Tuesday, we got an offer.
By yesterday it “fell through”
the buyers apparently had an medical emergency and backed out.
We sure hope they are OK.

If it is meant to be, then it will sell.
So far, only 3 showings.
So, we shall see and another weekend of
possible rain.
Which typically keeps people from coming out.

So yes, our chaos.

I went to my OB-GYN today.
Yes, possibly TMI.
Anyways, my body has been off since
the craniotomy.
It has had some issues prior they just
increased greatly since March.
At the end of May the Doctor noticed
my uterus was enlarged feeling via exam.
(As did Andrew and I because I was looking like Carrie 12 weeks pregnant..)
He wanted an ultrasound
and
told me a possibility of a biopsy would happen.
Well, it did.
So now we wait.
The ultrasound looked normal enough
but with how it felt
and
what has been going on
a biopsy was done (uterine lining).
He will be out next week
but
said he would be sure someone would
call me next week with results
and
the following week
he would call me
and
we will talk and figure out a plan from there.
Good enough to me.

I was a tad dizzy/off feeling after it.
The nurse seemed worried
and
surprised since I talked through it all.

Andrew informed her, it was the face.
If you saw her face, she was in pain.
The Nurse surprised I could talk through pain.

I am honestly constantly in pain.
It is a norm unfortunately.

To the point our kids can't sit on my lap without
increasing pain I typically feel.
It is just me and my body saying something.
We're just trying to open our ears and figure it out.

So we shall patiently wait and see
probably “nothing.”
Meaning they don't understand these kind
of things
but
just like to be sure it is nothing “serious” ie: pre-cancer or cancer

There is more than enough to distract
and
like he mentioned it could be cramping most of the day.
I could take pain killers.
Well, according to the neuro-oncologist
professionals, I cannot do Advil anymore.
But, it really just feels like the normal pain I feel
from someone sitting on my lap
or
like yesterday after the x-ray tech
(for my urologist appointment..kidney stones check up)
just touching my lower abdominal
in order to feel for “land marks”
that I am lined up for a good shot
caused me pain for the rest of the day.

By the way, I have been stone free for 3 plus years now
by a simple diet modification
that increased my citric acid levels.

The power of the body is amazing.
I won't step on the soap box at this time.

So, I am clear from going there unless they come back again.
But I have kicked those stones butts. :)
So, now we wait
but shall stay busy and see what the phone call next week brings.

In the meantime we need more bread made, waffles, pizza dough.

The Boys would love some Mommy time
to read or color with,
or outside time in the back yard

I also need to put away laundry
and
wash some.

Make a grocery list..
you name it..
there I plenty to fill the time
till that phone rings.

Onto the back of my mind it goes
far way until necessary
and so the focus goes to these wonderful
blessings I have.




No comments: