So we are still waiting.
I was told I would hear the biopsy results this week.
My OB-GYN is out of town this week
but said
he would make sure someone
called me when the results came in.
Then he would call me next week
and we
shall make a plan.
So, now we wait to see if the phone rings today
and
if it does,
is it them?
I think again this is just a lesson in patience
which
on a lot of days I
fail miserably at.
I used to be OK enough
but
when you add 3 kids
and
constant chaos
of just typical life
I run thin.
If I do well, then everyone else does well.
No pressure there, huh?
You know the silly quote,
"If Momma ain't happy, ain't no body happy."
It really does seem true.
Be the glue, don' crack
or everyone
else falls apart.
I also have 17 days before my
next MRI
and visit
with my neuro-oncologist.
To add to it all,
I have been having
the spacy/disoriented feeling
and supreme light
sensitivity
no migraines at least!
Just over my left eye pain, like before a migraine
but no aura!
I am glad at that, because a migraine
and
no advil?
Is a form of torture.
When I get spacy/disoriented
I bump into door frames.
Perhaps, it's all in my mind.
You know, I can maybe by
chance make myself spacy??
I can dream right?
I did not worry much until it has come back.
Then a nagging bit of worry comes.
Don't worry, there is plenty to keep me busy.
And of course I am typing this while Andrew
has been at work for an hour now (it's not even 7a)
and
our Boys still "seem" to be sleeping
since they were up late
last night.
It was a good night!
In the 5.5 years of having a child
it was the first one
where "fireworks"
were enjoyed.
We did have a slight meltdown with our Biggun'
as we got home and neighbors were
shooting some
the poor Kid flew into our house.
HOWEVER, we used sparklers and Pop Its.
And all 3 LOVED THEM!
Our Biggun' had a trial run earlier this week
and
did great
and
it got him excited for last night.
We got some photos from then.
And last night I took a few videos.
One of which I did load to Facebook.
I got them all to say, "Happy 4th of July!"
Logan did not say it on the video, but
he REALLY did say it! :)
And our DD (not darling daughter, Daniel D as we sometimes
call him even though his middle name does not start with a D.)
His version was, "Happy Jefe!" (Jefe pronounced heff-eh)
Jefe is the name of my brother's dog.
It made us all laugh.
Roxy and Cooper were with us at Andrew's Parents house
and
they chased the Pop Its
like they may catch them.
Yeah, Cooper won't fetch a ball
but will
go after a Pop It?
Needless to say Cooper went inside because our Pup
is on edge on the 4th
or
any day fireworks are done in the area.
Roxy doesn't care.
Yes, I am updating on our dogs.
As I was told by my nephew
when he was 3,
"Aunt Carrie, you can't have dog kids!!"
OH but we do!
Human and dog kids. :)
I hear a Bitty Boo doing morning babbling!
Gotta go!
Photos and video will be loaded soon (hopefully soon)
No comments:
Post a Comment