Tuesday, March 4, 2014

2014 Angels Among Us

I owe this blog some posts
and
have a few sort of typed that I need to add too
just can't find the time. 

I just want to share on here, the Angels Among Us
tab is updated with this years information. 

It is coming at the end of April. 

I want to put the link out to the team page
for anyone interested. 

If you are local and would like to join the team
please do, if you are local and can't make it
or not local, a donation would be extremely appreciated. 
No size too small. 
Every dollar raised goes directly to brain tumor
research. 
Every little bit makes an impact on what they can learn. 

There are some amazing professionals 
working towards a better understanding
and 
finding a cure to those
nasty guys. 

I promise more posts will come..
and 
THANK YOU TO MY HUSBAND 
for his surprise blog bombing.  :)

No comments: