Tuesday, January 4, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
It was a sleepy Christmas morning at our house. The Baby was stirring and the phone rang. My parents were outside ready to visit with us. Now this is a new one for me. Since I was a kid I can't sleep on Christmas morning. Just ask Andrew...every year (except this one) I am up at 6 am ready to rock and roll. It was 7:15 when my parents called. I ran downstairs to let them in. Logan woke up and Daniel was ready to nurse. We woke Aidan up (taboo I know...but it's Christmas...) he was LIVID with us. He did not want anything to do with gifts. Logan however came downstairs went straight to his Santa toys and started grinning. He knew what was left for him. Aidan came around after he opened his stocking with Mom and he found a new train inside. My brother came over not much later. Of all the gifts they got Uncle Matt's gifts were the best. He got Aidan and Logan "fish bikes" (aka: motorcycles) Aidan even posed with his for the camera. It later had to go with us to my Grandparents house. Mom, Dad and Matt visited for a while and then headed to my Sister's house to have breakfast and see all of their Kid's gifts.
Andrew's parents then came over and brought an egg casserole for breakfast. We munched, chatted and watched the Kids play with their gifts. Logan exhibited his kamikaze skills and fell off the couch. A typical crazy day in the Rogers' house plus the excitement of Christmas. One of the pics below shows you how much Daniel enjoyed his First Christmas. :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: