Friday, January 7, 2011

Sweet Dreams

I was washing our sheets today. I got Daniel settled and put him in our "safe and secure" sleeper. I woke Aidan up from a late nap (so he will go to bed sometime before tomorrow). I brought Aidan into our room and he laid next to Daniel and conked back out. I had to go get the camera and take a few shots. Needless to say Daniel (who had a bloated belly) started screaming, Aidan woke up and Logan woke up mad at the world. I took a couple videos, one before the chaos and a few during. A reccommendation on having a screaming baby is to video an episode to take to the Doctor. Since I have already been told, "babies cry" and "fussy baby." If he ONLY cried and/or fussed that is FINE, but the SCREAMING it absolutely nuts and makes you feel completely worthless on offering no help to your Baby who is screaming in obvious pain. Yesterday, a nurse told me "babies cry" and then she realized he is our #3 and then she replied with "Oh, so you're not a first time Mom."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen said...

Eep! I love cuddly sibling pictures.