Thursday, September 16, 2010

25 weeks and a couple days

Andrew took vacation for today and tomorrow. We decided since he's been working so much and we were out of town last weekend that we needed a family staycation. I headed to the OB for a routine check up while Andrew did breakfast with the Boys and dropped Aidan off at school. Things with Daniel are going well. He has a nice beautiful strong heart beat. I am pretty sure he has turned from the transverse position and the OB seemed to agree. My Belly measures right on the money. So far so good, just waiting to hear back on my lastest anti-body screen. The last one came back positive (as normal) but yet again when they tried to get a concentration were unable to get one (because it is SOOOO low). Whew...if I have to be positive for this antibody then this is the way I want it, so low they can't get a reading when they spin it out. Things are looking good. I now instead of monthly appointments will be going every 3 weeks. Next appointment is the wonderful fasting glucola test to make sure I am not developing gestational diabetes. It's a nice "Welcome to the Final Trimester". Eek! We don't have anything nearly ready or in order to be on the Third Trimester!! I am coming to accept that things may not be as ready as I would have originally liked but we will make it work. There is only so much you can do when you are chasing after two little ones, having Braxton Hicks Contractions for quite some time now and your Husband works long hours. I am not complaining but some days it seems very overwhelming. BUT, then there are the days I feel as if we could conquer the world. Only to find the next day that I am completely exhausted from "conquering the world". :-D Moderation has never been a strong point for me. I am slowly trying to get a grasp on a little here, a little there. :-)

No comments: