Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

We as normal are behind. We spent this morning carving a jackolantern. The Boys had a blast. Logan enjoyed stirring the pumpkin and got mad anytime Andrew worked on it. Aidan took one of the kiddie knives and kept stabbing the pumpkin saying, "I did it!!" I took pictures and a video. Like most things the kiddie knives became drum sticks and Aidan serenaded us.
Nana and Grandpop came over to see the Boys trick or treat. I took one picture of our house before we went. Luckily Grandpop is always at the ready with the camera! We went to 6 houses and then Aidan said he needed to go pee and we went home. Logan was content to run around the cars and "scare" us. Aidan enjoyed seeing the other kids, handing out candy and of course eating it too! Don't know how many more Halloween nights we can get by with only hitting a few houses.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: