Saturday, October 30, 2010
Progress in preparing for Daniel
I am just a BIT ansty on trying to get this all done. I have said before most "smart" people would do a home rennovation finish it then try to get pregnant. Andrew and I prefer the back asswards approach. Why not try, get pregnant on the first try and then in a month or two start the home rennovations. Yup, that's us in a nutshell.
The wall is ready for moulding and today Matt came over to help get the chair rail up in Aidan's Big Boy room. Matt and his friend Jacob will be coming over tomorrow to assess what needs to be done in the new office and toy room.
I decided to grab a few shots of Matt and Andrew's handy work along with the mess that is weighing on my shoulders. Here we are closing in on the last 8 weeks of the pregnancy and this is what we have. No place for Aidan if we make room for Daniel, no place for Daniel if we make room for Aidan, and a wall painted with primer. I grabbed some shots of the closet. We have used it for storage. Andrew needs to make a shelf in the garage to help accomodate, we are purging and reorganzing as much as possible. In my opinion decent storage is lacking in thise house. We feel we are busting at the seams and yet are adding another human being here. Luckily, some of the stuff int he closet is the crib and mattress Daniel will use. Some filing cabinets that are not currently in use but will be soon! Some Holiday decorations, wrapping paper and gift bags. Three suitcases filled with toys we took out of the toyroom to build the wall. We have the bumper pool in the middle of the room that will need to be moved the garage. The garage however has all of Aidan's Big Boy Furniture that I am finishing. Here's hoping we can get things done or I might go nutty!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment