Matt and Jacob came over this past Sunday to make a plan of action. They came over last night to start the work. Here are the photos of last night and they are coming back tonight to finish up. We are so thankful and super grateful for all their help and hardwork.
We moved Aidan's finished Big Boy Furniture into his Big Boy Room. This way we have the garage space for Matt and Jacob to work and also for me to work on the dresser drawers and bookshelf we have left to finish. I grabbed photos of the slats, the feet for the slats, bed rails, dresser, headboard and foot board.
And here we have the "before" of the Nursery. The set up we have with Aidan's current bed and one of our MANY MANY tubs of infant boy clothing. Yeah...I REALLY need Aidan's Big Boy dresser finished so I can get this tub out of my already cluttered room. Hopefully soon we'll set up the pack'n'play in our bedroom and get it organized in the meantime it's a holding room for junk until we get all this stuff rearranged.




No comments:
Post a Comment