Today my one of my Grandpa's is 80 today! Happy Birthday Grandpa!! We hope it is a good one!!
Logan has a new fascination with hand washing. I was talking to my Mom today and that was the time Aidan needed to use the restroom and needed some help. I went in to help and Logan makes the mad dash in our tiny tiny powder room to climb the step stool and wait to wash hands. Or so I thought...he did NOT want to wait. So three of us crammed in a tiny space, Aidan singing, I am on the phone and Logan is shouting a new phrase, 'I DO IT!" I don't know how many times he repeated it and each time was MUCH louder of a demand than the last. My Mom left me to be take care of the crazy and reminded me, "Don't forget to wash Logan's hands!" He was really hilarious...a tad overwhelming but pretty darn funny.
Tonight when Andrew got home I got Logan to do it again, not the caliber he was this afternoon but, enough for Andrew to get to see it. I thought...WAIT...let's get the camera...well, the excitement pretty much diminished by that point and when I sat down to ask him what he wanted to do he turned looked at me and jumped off the step stool for me to catch him. Again, our bathroom is super small but it's still not very safe to jump off a step stool.
Tonight was also a "Breakfast for Dinner" night. The Boys LOVE bacon. Here is Logan showing us how much he likes it. He does usually EVENTUALLY eat his food but prefers this method. This is also the method he uses when he pretends to eat after cooking at the kitchen set.
Hmmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment