Saturday, May 4, 2013

CA-RA-ZY..curve balls, c*ncer..We will win!

OH MY LORD!
We just live with CA-RA-ZY!!
Good and not so good.

Today was a good day.
Our oldest niece
had her First Communion.
It was nice.

It was the first time Logan
and
Daniel were brought to Church
in a few years.
Between 12 hour a day
colic and vomit baby
and
tantrum filled beyond belief
almost 2 year old
with
developmental delay
and
diagnosis.

Yes. They did OK.
The people behind us were nice.
They said they understood.
Logey and D
both insisted
Mama.
I was holding them most of the time
by the end
especially after kneeling
my legs were shaking.
So at this point I am tired
but
that is OK.
I did not get to listen as well
as I want
but
it comes with the Momma territory.

One Lady behind us told me at some point,
“You are a Super Momma.”
I just smiled.
OK?!
Then I think..does she know my Sister..
does she know me?!
What does she know?


Oh well.
She was nice.
I saw a Boot Camp classmate
who has a daughter there too.

I saw one of my OB's there.
I saw an old Boss
and
his Family.
One that we have known since I can
remember.
She commented on how small I am.
My Mom popped in with, "She had a recent surgery."
She asked what.

Yeah...so I had to answer.
Yup.
So...not what people expect.
You think?

After it all,we headed to my Sister's.
It was nice.
With a Rogers' curve ball.

With that...what do I do?!
I enjoyed some Chardonnay.

We had cucumbers, carrots and celery to enjoy.
Then came the meal.
Beef tenderloin.

Mmmmmmmmm..
Yes...so
2 beef tenderloin sandwiches, mac n cheese,
salad, then another chunk of beef tenderloin,
then a small bit of tenderloin,
then a piece of super yummy
chocolate cake,
then the rest of Aidan's cake
then I got another slice
and
ate one bite.
Then I felt full.
Yeah..
then I kept munching on veggies
yeah.
I am a weirdo.

And of course water!!

Yeah...I am planning on Boot Camp
class on Monday.
I know I can't do much
but
this is how I handle
curve balls.

It's how I get out the frustration,
or anxiousness
or
whatever you want to call it.

This comes with the cruddy situations
and
the good.

So..it's my coping mechanism.
Crazy Lady I know.

So..
What
A
Day!

OH yes!!!

AND MY SISTER
told me an idea she thought I might like
and
we want to try for fund raising
for the Brain Tumor Center.

A beer run!!

Run a lap, drink a beer, run a lap, drink a beer...

You get the hint!
I think it's AWESOME!!!
TOTALLY!!

I wonder who all would come..
Let me know!
We shall see how we work it all up!
Seriously!

She was in the newspaper this week.
She and my awesome Brother-in-law..
 he's an in-law..
but peeps...
He's been around a long long time!
He's my brother!!
I mean..we're talking 22 years...
yeah...since he first showed up
they have known each other longer than that though.

She was in the paper talking with
a 10 year old who has lymphoma
and
working with fund raising.


We will battle you you nasty
C word.
The word I try to avoid around our Boys.
I have some not so nice phrases
that cover my feelings on that.

WE WILL WIN!
Knowledge is power.
What better way to kick it back!

I promise “C” I will be wear at least
a lead combat boot
and
some more
tricks up the sleeve.

Like I said,
we get our i's dotted
our t's crossed
and
our wants are raising
money on research.

KISS MY BUTT CANCER!
WE WILL KICK YOU BACK
AND
THEN SOME!
WE WILL WIN!!
YOU SUCK!!


OK..I will stop there.
Here are our Boys and us this morning before we left for A's First Communion.



Take 1

Take 2

No comments: