Friday, June 25, 2010

Nap?! I don't need no stinkin' nap...

That is EXACTLY what Logan was thinking today. We got some new tires on the truck in preparation for our vacation coming up. Logan fell asleep on the 10 minute trip there and proceeded to nap for the next 45 minutes to an hour. He woke up to find we were sitting in a restaurant. Once we got home I got Aidan to nap and let Logan roam around. He needed a little bit more food since he can be a picky eater. His favorite lunch is cheese and fruit. After he got a bit more nourishment it was time to lay him down. He kept rubbing his head on his Dog and on the floor. He let me snuggle him while he sucked away on his Dog too! I laid him down in the crib..and hour later..he was still jabbering, sucking, kicking, rolling, quiet..repeat actions. It was time to wake Aidan up and start the dinner prep work. Logan was fussy needed snuggles and kisses. I tried to lay him down again and he screamed. So....back downstairs we went. I got dinner done quickly and told Andrew it would be getting hairy soon. Hairy wasn't exactly the word for tonight. See for yourselves..
Yup...That's what you get when you boycott naptime. Here's a short video clip Andrew got too.

No comments: