Second, BIG NOTE of the day. Headed to the grocery store and see the OB called my cell at some point and left a message. Well, I knew what it was about. It was about my blood draw on Thursday. So, I check the message...turns out this blood test they couldn't even get a concentration level due to it being SO LOW!!! (Wipes Brow) The nurse said, this is fantastic but please call if you have any questions. QUESTIONS??! Why would I question it?! I can only assume power of prayer, but then my skeptic side slips through and says, "OK, so it's good now, is it going to spike next month?" Right now I am going to tell that side to shut it's trap and float on cloud nine.
I hung up and called Andrew right away. After I hung up with him I called my Mom. Had to share it on here too for those of you not so near us. We're heading to the beach next week so hopefully we can get a good relaxing much needed vacation. Now, only to get the house back under control so we can come home to a nice clean organized house. (Back in the day this was a definite possibility...this day and time..it's more just hope, but REALLY hoping that I can get it in order.) I will be 14 weeks tomorrow and the nausea is fading, just so long I don't cough hard or get to hungry or I hope Aidan picks the potty seat vs. the little potty. Those things get me gagging in a heart beat. I am still tired, but feeling a little better if I can get about 10-12 hours of sleep a night. (That doesn't happen.) I am hungry all the time but the heartburn/reflux is not bad but definitely noticeable. (Already?!?!) So it's hard to get full because the overflowing feeling is easy to get and then the burning in my chest. At least it's not in my throat yet and not to horrible to sleep. (It got really bad with Aidan...end result of that was overflowing when they laid me back to push him out. One of those details people leave out of their birth story. Let's hope this one doesn't turn out like that. Logan was so small he did not give me much reflux at all.)
Anywho...GOOD NEWS!! Now time to get things done so we can head to the beach and get some much needed family time and relaxation.
No comments:
Post a Comment