Aidan's potty training is going very well. We have made it 48 hours with no accidents. Our longest stretch but then we get comfortable and he has an accident. I am noticing when he is tired he refuses to comply and almost purposefully has an accident. Overall, it has gone better than I expected and we have successfully had #2's on the potty multiple days in a row. Now today while we were at the OB he gave Nana a gift in his underpants. Aww nuts. He gets a little too comfortable wearing underpants.
Roxy gets her staples removed on Monday. She has done a fantastic job. She is using her leg so well. We still have a long way to go but we are thoroughly impressed. She is not impressed that she has to be in the kennel and let out only on a leash. We have needed to sedate her to keep her calm. She thinks she is feeling good and pulls out her crazy eyes and we have to tell her to stop. Sometimes she just won't stop so she gets the goofy pills to keep her calm so she can heal.

The boys got hair cuts yesterday. They did a super job!! Aidan stayed dry the entire time we were gone and pee'd on the potty when we got home. Logan is such a go with the flow guy. He really doesn't care where he is, he just has a good time. Aidan did the best yet by far without minimal freak out over a hair cut. He's not a big fan of strangers and especially when they are touching his face, hair and putting scissors near his face. (When I think about it, I don't blame him.) He did a fantastic job and relaxed enough to make some faces at himself in the mirror while getting his hair cut. Logan got his first sucker too. It helped keep his hands busy so he would stop trying to touch the scissors. Nana came to help us. I was REALLY grateful she came.

Today Andrew and I headed to the OB for our regular check up. We were scheduled with the OB that delivered both boys. We really REALLY like him. He did explain that they do like to keep us "happy and dumb" about things (ie: my anti-c anitbody floating around my blood). We said we appreciate it. No need to panic when right now there is no reason to. We just prefer to be informed enough to understand what is going on but the nitty gritty can wait right now until we need to know it. His is more relaxed than the Dr. we saw last time. The other Dr. has a more scientific approach and was most perplexed that I had never had a blood transfusion and still have anti-c. Dr. H said that I very well could have gotten it from Aidan or Logan. He said he could make a call to see if the Blood Bank (where we donated the boys cord blood) would have that specific of typing on it. Not that it changes anything but just if we want to know. As he said it I am "barely positive" for anti-c. Meaning that it is the lowest concentration possible. I like his approach a bit better. We were able to hear Baby's heart beat via doppler. The Little Booger is hiding in there and he had to really manipulate and press the doppler on me to get it. I just figured that is the way this Baby. Not surprised and wasn't worried when it took a minute or so to get it. We found Baby's heart to be beating at a wonderful 145 bpm. Nice and healthy. We had another blood draw and will hear the results from probably next week. We are scheduled to head back July 22 and that will be the ultrasound. They will check to make sure Baby is growing well and that all their organs are developing properly. We also will be able to find out who is in there if Baby will cooperate. Time for us to start cracking on name selection...
No comments:
Post a Comment