Saturday, August 7, 2010
Bit the Baker
Logan is known by Andrew and I as "Little Bit", "Bit", "The Bit" and many more names. Today we were baking a marble cake to take over to Andrew's parent house. Logan is interested in food for sure. He may be a skinny minny but that doesn't mean he doesn't like food...he just has a crazy metablolism. I have baked with the Boys by myself while Andrew is at work but this was really the first time Andrew got to see how interested Logan is in it. He loves the mixer and always wants to look inside it. He's just a little short to get a good look when standing on a chair. He is also a fan of cake batter! Andrew said this cake has a secret ingredient in it...perhaps after looking at the pictures and the video you may guess what the extra additive was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
LOL! That video is hilarious! I think the best part is when he gave up on the spoon and just grabbed a fistfull! My kids like to help bake, too, and Gabe loves the mixer the most. I get a little nervous at times that they're going to stick their hands in when it's beating but so far no accidents.
Post a Comment